250g beef tenderloin cut into strips
200g button mushroom cut in half
1 small onion chopped
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour or cornstarch
3/4 cup sour cream
salt and pepper
1. Marinate the beef in soy sauce for at least 10 minutes
2. Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
3. Add onions and saute until translucent.
4. Add marinated beef and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
5. Stir in the sour cream and season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to cook for 2- 3 minutes
6. Thicken the sauce with cornstarch diluted to 1/4 cup of water and cook for another minute.
7. Serve over rice or pasta.